Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAGREED...........BUT
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28282&mesg_id=28309
28309, AGREED...........BUT
Posted by Nesta, Sun Nov-14-99 01:08 PM
>What makes me even madder is the <BR>>people who say they don't post <BR>>as much because of it. <BR>>Cause some wild kids move into your <BR>>block, you move? When you took <BR>>all that time to plant flowers <BR>>and make mortgage payments? <BR>>Why not call the cops, or try <BR>>to talk to the wild kids, <BR>>or make some new neighborhood rules. <P>Yeah, but when I'm away from the comp for two hours and the only worthwhile posts have fallen to the 2nd page with 1 reply and the BULLSHIT has fifty replies, there isn't a lot of incentive to post. I don't have the time I use to. So I like to repsond to inventive, thoughful, funny shit. I will ignore bullshit posts but damn they seem to be the norm. <P>I just looked at the Rules everyone gets sent and all of the things we're pissed at are addressed in those rules. These folks ain't payin attention. CRITIQUING and bitching ain't the same thing.<P>THE PROBLEM IS HEADS WON'T IGNORE THE BULLSHIT!!!!! Don't waste your time defending the Roots, because all you're gonna get is called a dick rider and then that bullshit will clog the boards. Y'all keep defending the Roots, the posts stays at the top, other heads see it adn feel damn 35 other heads responded I gotta chime in and then the bullshit nmever ends. These cry babies would be really upset if their bullshit had a nice goose egg next to it.<P>>I bet hardly anyone who says they <BR>>gave up, has taken the time <BR>>to e-mail the ignorant ones. <P>Love you to death Ang, but I'm not emailing some ignorant, spolied 15 year old (or any age for that matter) kid who thinks an artist must do a show for him at a certain venue at a certain time. Even when heads have broken down post after post why they're mistaken, these brats continue to insist that they are correct and all knowing. FUCK THEM.<P>If you're not 21, GET THE FUCK OVER IT. WHEN I was 13 I wanted to go see the Fat Boys at The Fever in the Bronx, but I was too damn young I got over it. You wanna complain, GO YELL AT YOUR PARENTS FOR NOT HAVING THEIR SHIT TOGETHER AND HAVING YOU SOONER.<P>AGAIN, I ask heads to ignore the bullshit!!! <P>I'm not gonna stop posting, but I'm not spending the time I used to on this site cause reasoning with a bunch of know-it-all kids ain't my thing. I've basically stop fucking with the OKP Artist board. The unfortunate thing is it's only a handful of folks doing this. IT'S NOT ALL THE NEW FOLKS!!! But thgese handful of folks are getting a whole lot of attention from everyone. Ignore them.<P>Y'all know I don't usually post talking about folks and giving out negative vibes, but come on y'all just ignore the bullshit!!<P><BR>"Only when lions have historians will hunters cease to he heroes." - African Proverb