Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecti agree, but
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28282&mesg_id=28306
28306, i agree, but
Posted by guest, Sun Nov-14-99 08:36 AM
What makes me even madder is the people who say they don't post as much because of it.<P>Cause some wild kids move into your block, you move? When you took all that time to plant flowers and make mortgage payments?<P>Why not call the cops, or try to talk to the wild kids, or make some new neighborhood rules.<P>I bet hardly anyone who says they gave up, has taken the time to e-mail the ignorant ones.<P>It hurts me to the motherfucking bone when people say they give up on this site because of others. <P>Y'all all know all you have to do is send me an e-mail about the problem and I will do my best to address it and solve it in whatever way I can. I even put this stuff before most deadlines.<P>If you really just want to stop posting: Thanks, y'all. Just let the dickheads come in and override the place and leave me here.<P>angieee ('stress)<P>"Game recognize game, and that bitch is playing Twister." - me. <P>"Some rappers are heaven sent, but "Self Destruction" don't pay the fuckin' rent..." Ice Cube, the ruler of all. <P>"I'm getting faded" Ice Cube<P>"Don't give me that shit about role model" -Ice Cube.<BR>