Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectwell...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28282&mesg_id=28304
28304, well...
Posted by RamXL, Sun Nov-14-99 08:01 AM
All i know is this, if cats are gonna complain about $5 ROOTS SHOW(WTF IS WRONG WITH YALL?!?!?!?!??!?) and them doin an all ages joint, on Thanksgiving.......well heres what RamXL would do, spit in those cats faces, and make sure no one ever exploits my kindness.....fuck that, I said it before, and ill say it for as long as i live, the Roots have been my favorite artists, and i am honored to have met em, and i realized that they are good fuckin people, and people are exploiting that shit.....and that makes me mad!!!<P>And to all those fuckers that bitch and moan ALL THE TIME, ABOUT EVERYTHING....I hope i never meet yall in person.....<P><P>One Love<BR>RamXL<BR>(b-boy advocate)<P>"guess who bringin the get-busy back/ women say the sound of my voice/an aphrodisiac/ okayplayer.com where you can hit me at" Tyriq<P>"I aint a perfect man, im tryin to do the best that I can, with what it is I have" Mos Def<BR>