Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectthat's what the hell I'm talking about...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28282&mesg_id=28296
28296, that's what the hell I'm talking about...
Posted by Apostle, Sat Nov-13-99 10:51 PM
Yeah, I got mad the other day and had to post just because I was tired of the bitching over D'angelo's album being pushed back, I know you're mad but the shit will come out when it comes out. I'll be damned if this shit here turns sour because of some bitch ass little ingrates. A long time ago I started posting here because I could just build with people and enjoy the fact that one of my favorite bands gave a damn about the people that support them. not to get a response from a "famous person" or to get "hooked up", if you ingates can't see the gratitude of the artists from just visiting the site I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you folks...on the reals a lot of people need to grow the fuck up. The reason this is getting me so upset is just that so many people see how gracious the artists are and they're trying to just exploit it for thier own damn ego...yeah I wouldn't blame the artists if they didn't want to post any more...it's thier fuckin' site out of thier own kindness, they shouldn't have to be accountable to any of us...just clean up your acts people so we can always call Okayplayer a place we can be proud of. peace, Apostle<P><P>"Don't ask me why. Just go ahead and die. Hidden from the sky out yonder you'll lie: A medal to your family- In exchange for a guy" Langston Hughes<P><BR> <P><P>"That's all right, now I'm on some true work shit." Q-Tip