Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectGive 'em an inch they take a mile....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28282&mesg_id=28294
28294, Give 'em an inch they take a mile....
Posted by guest, Sun Nov-14-99 09:10 AM
And when they got the mile (who else gives thier fans this much attention)they want even more. Everything the other people who posted on this is right. One thing I noticed though is it seems like the people bitchin' are the "newer people" not the people who have been down with this site postin' every day since the boards were up and checkin it ten times a day when they first heard there was gonna be a website. I may have bitched before but it was in a joking fashion like in the you know your an okayplayer when...and i talked about not getting picked up for the movie shoot. I dont hold anyone responsible I dont have any grudges,i mean my own mom has forgotten to pick me up from places before,it happens get over it, its something I laugh about cuz if you cant laugh at yourself when stupid lil'ish like that happens then you're gonna have a very sad angry life. Some people who post on the site or go to the chat rooms have gotten the oppurtunity to meet certain artists because of this site and met some without anyting to do to the website. Its just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. If you came here for "free stuff" or cuz you thought it would get you a chance to meet one of the artists, then maybe its time you take a look around and re-evaluate what this site is here for and if you cant figure it out ask one of the people who knows. peace, scott