Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectTrue
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28282&mesg_id=28291
28291, True
Posted by PRWonder, Sat Nov-13-99 10:18 PM
I agree, You can't get mad at ?uest cause the tickets are too expensive or because you can't go to a certain show for whatever reason. I'll agree that I'd be mad if i couldn't go to a Roots show because it was 21 , but yo, get mad at the effin venue. And about getting into a show for free, if you're so mad that ?uest won't pay your way into a show, then you shouldn't even be an okayplayer. See, true fans don't mind paying for something like a Roots show ticket. I've never heard of people saying, yo Michael Jordan is a punk, he can't even pay my way into a playoff game! Why should ?uest be subject to this kind of ingnorance? And as for The Roots performing on Thanksgiving...THAT'S THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I'VE EVER HEARD! I don't know about you, but I'd be mad as hell if there was an announcement on the news that said...All high school students must to go school on Thanksgiving.<P>Another thing...Why does everyone seem to call ?uest out for every little thing they wanna bitch about? I mean, If you ever noticed, the posts titled "Question for Quest", or anything along those lines NEVER get replies.<P>"Life's a gamble, step up and place your bets" Dice Raw