Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectlemme talk lemme saysomethin
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28282&mesg_id=28287
28287, lemme talk lemme saysomethin
Posted by donwill, Sat Nov-13-99 10:16 PM
man nazzie..im drunk..so fuckit..<BR>man fuk taht shit..<BR>those mufucas is tryin to ruin our shit..<BR>man fuck that..they need to be on some shit..<BR>ok..i m drunk so i didnt read the post fully but i know waht u sayin..man the board aint to dick ride or get a damn attn deficit fullfilled it s ot get a idiea off ya chest..stop tryin to make it a damn "read this ROOT GUY" place..<BR>dshit..nobody root responds to my shit.but i post anywahy fuk it..<BR>i feel u...damn..i am drunk..i just have this to say..<BR>if u wanna complain..go elsewhere and let us share love betewween ech other..fuck all that <BR>im mad at thsi. shit..man the boards are gettin crazy..i feel like this..all yall need to calm down..word..stjohnwort or somehtin chill<BR>but see me on this..we are family..u are family..dont be the cousin we talk abouot cus u keep funkin up..<P>ok..out<P>cunning linguist since 7:25 7/25/99<BR>swass/knownots/SPAS cardholder<P>-catch me in the y2k wit a new gat goin nuts like baby ruth<BR>DONWILL<P>-if to entertain meant whut entertainment is FUCK SHOW BIZ!!!<BR>DONWILL<P>-peace to all my peeps on the internet..<BR>DR. STEVELOVE....BANANAMAN (damixtape)