Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!?!??!!!?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28191&mesg_id=28280
28280, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!?!??!!!?
Posted by RamXL, Sun Nov-21-99 06:58 AM
>It's people like you that give hip <BR>>hop a bad name <BR>>John <P><BR>IF yall only knew the shit that tina puts up with.....and yall are probably the same cats that think "HIgh And Migthy" are dope as hell, "Company Flow" is "real hip-hop" and that WU-tang is still "dope" if you gonnna diss tina, at least know what she does for "hip-hop" before you accuse her of givin it a bad name, on the contrary, suckas like you that dont know hip-hop history give hip-hop a bad name......and i just know that you really dont know shit about hip-hop, so i dont even have to assume!<P><BR>One Love<BR>RamXL<BR>(b-boy advocate)<P>"guess who bringin the get-busy back/ women say the sound of my voice/an aphrodisiac/ okayplayer.com where you can hit me at" Tyriq<P>"I aint a perfect man, im tryin to do the best that I can, with what it is I have" Mos Def<P>"the title on my book binding/is advanced mic science/a champion can only rest at the place where the title is" Mos Def<BR>