Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWhat an embarassment....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28191&mesg_id=28276
28276, What an embarassment....
Posted by Vampidemic, Mon Nov-15-99 01:27 PM
Man, I came online, searching for "Seattle" in hopes someone would know what venue the show's gonna be at by now. I stumbled across this thread and I cannot believe the negativity and lack of appreciation. <P>?uestlove bends over backwards to come back to Seattle and this is what he gets??? Damn, this brother comes up on the web and answers questions from fans all over the world on a regular basis, this on top of a heavy touring and recording schedule. You think he has time to answer your email 8 nanoseconds after you write it?<P>You guys are UNIVERSITY STUDENTS? Now I HOPE you're not Music Business majors... cause you got a few things to learn. Enough of that.<P>?uestlove, thank you for showing love to Seattle. Even if you missed Bumbershoot, you cared enough to send Scratch, Scott Storch, Dice Raw, Kenny X etc. Thank you for taking time out of your day to make an EFFORT to come to Seattle, most of us appreciate it and look forwarding to seeing you on the 23rd. Peace.