Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectclueless..........clueless...........clueless.............so damn clueless
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28191&mesg_id=28233
28233, clueless..........clueless...........clueless.............so damn clueless
Posted by qoolquest, Tue Nov-09-99 09:11 PM
>aside from listening to hip hop, I <BR>>listen to a lot of punk <BR>>rock and $5 is the normal <BR>>price for a show.<P>what established (as in more than 6 records under their belts) does $5 shows?<P>name me 5, better yet name me 2.<BR>2 artists (established artists) who does a show for $5 or less........<P><P><P><P> Even <BR>>the most popular bands such as <BR>>Green Day rarely charge more than <BR>>10 bucks and they are making <BR>>a fine living.<P>uh, green day and i share the same agency and the last i checked, their last tour was regular tour price, $17.50-$25.00<P> I really <BR>>don't find charging $5 such a <BR>>charity.<P>then you sir are sadly mist----clueless. you gonna look me in the eye and tell me that tribe, or cypress, or cube, or eminem, or gangstar shows are $3.00? you must be stuck in 1967. or a cheap ass motherf#$%er.<P><P><BR> The Roots will still <BR>>be getting paid for the show,<P>is your name: tina farris? or perhaps richard nichols? or maybe myoshi smith? you gots to be cause i don't recall having a fool named elmic on payroll. cause only those people are privy to my info as to whether not i get paid. how dare you speak upon my situation with convivtion and authority as if you "know that it's no sweat off my back"<P><P><P> <BR>>and they'll still be racking in <BR>>$25 a T-Shirt.<P>even if that was the case (which it isn't) what, you think we get to pocket that loot? no. hell no, that would be spent on maintaining this site so that you can say some more ignorant shit<P><P><BR> All this <BR>>for doing something they truly love. <BR>> I don't feel sorry for <BR>>them one bit. <BR>> -Eli <P>......anybody ask you to feel sorry for me?<P><BR>i swear. i'm cool with lettin motherfucker'spost what they want. but don't think for one second that im letting someone say something ignorant without a response..........fuck that shit.<P><BR>"....start your own company??!? your parents don't have enough money to buy you a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"