Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectwhat the?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28191&mesg_id=28224
28224, what the?
Posted by guest, Sun Nov-14-99 08:29 PM
Did that shit make any sense??? U of WA teaches you mad grammar huh? if you're speaking of my quotes, they mean something to me bitch. I am not all hip hop, for I have an open mind!!! I'm very glad you haven't heard of 98 degrees... you don't want to. another manufactured boyband.. Anyway, i'm not sayin you gotta be 21 to be a hip hop head... (and you don't have to be strictly hip hop either fool!!!... so don't question my hip hop knowledge based on nothing but my quotes!!!) All i'm sayin is that if you're that pissed off about lack of all ages shows... get a fakey.... you're in college, they're not that hard to come by. <P>responding to every thread sucks<P><BR>Catch ya later, I'll be "Trollin' for Olives"<P>360* forward --><P>(((around sound)))<P>(((krutch)))(((1999)))<P>"Go Go Buffalo" - Pnub from "Idle Hands"<P>"Turns out... Not where, but who you're with that really matters...that really matters" -D. Matthews<P>"You could die a thousand ways and I'd still love you back to life" - L. Kravitz