Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectTiny...hmm Are you openly recognizing you brains limitations?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28191&mesg_id=28208
28208, Tiny...hmm Are you openly recognizing you brains limitations?
Posted by guest, Thu Nov-18-99 05:26 AM
Question: Is it possible for you to have or be part of a discusion with out attacking an individual personally? I'm just wondering. <P>Anywayz!<P>If YOU have a degree then i'm even more disappointed in the North American school system than i ever was before, since not only don't you know how to speak an intelligent word, but your ass doesn't even know how to read properly let alone do some research. I didn't diss the band, and if you had scrolled through the posts and taken a moment to read what i had written in here, instead of hopping on the bandwagon trying to get attention, then you would have known that. Whatever school you got your degree from must have specialized in remedial. <P>I'm quoting you: "my post was telling you to know the system, not just running your mouth to hear yourself speak". <P>Your post did nothing of the sort, all it did was ridicule and patronize, there was barely and ounce of sense in anything you said (notice i said barely, i don't like to write people completely off). If you had come with that drama in the beginning then i wouldn't have said anything, but to come along seventy-something posts later and just regurgitate the same ish is just plain stupid ish and all i did, was call you on it. Seems to me that if you're as much of a grown man as you say you are then you would have been able to take it with a grain of salt. The fact that you didn't makes it pretty clear whose still reading Mother Goose and Nursery Rhymes. No wonder you were able to critique my shit.<BR> <P><BR>P.S. Seems to me work doesn't keep your monkey ass busy enough. Can i suggest overtime?<P><P><BR>