Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectfor some reason . . .
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28191&mesg_id=28207
28207, for some reason . . .
Posted by tinyteanie, Thu Nov-18-99 04:01 AM
y'all think that the worlds goal is to jock the Roots crew?? That's what y'all are here doing not me. No pat on the back necessary son, I have a job and degrees(s). I can always do for self. I can post as long as I want to whenever I want to as I have to deal with triflin' mofo's like yourself. I don't have the luxury of being on a computer all day everyday. Ya see, I work. People who are proactive rather than reactionary do that, you know, "work". Look it up if you don't know already.<BR>As for showing off? Honey please, I don't "need" to do anything but stay black and die. The need you feel to diss a group based on the 2 year old thing, and or b/c you thin one person can change the minds of a record label, booking agent, and the likes is ridiculous. Again, my post was telling you to know the system, not just running your mouth to hear yourself speak.<BR>"Ghet to know you" that's cute. what else did you get from your Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes?<BR>Tiny