Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWHAT ARE YOU GETTING A DEGREE FOR????
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28191&mesg_id=28203
28203, WHAT ARE YOU GETTING A DEGREE FOR????
Posted by tinyteanie, Wed Nov-17-99 04:16 AM
HEY DUMMY! Groups are represented by agencies, agencies book gigs, agencies contact promoters, then send info to tour managers (i.e me) or operation managers, (i.e Miyoshi) and we make the shit happen. People ask to go to Japan all the time but if it DON'T MAKE DOLLAS IT DON'T MAKE SENSE (WESTSIIIIIIIDE) DUH. I fyo had one clue as to anything you speak of . . . that's why I went UCLA, maybe the cold air has fucked with your brain, or maybe you're 19 and just coming into college and talking shit, I remember it well . . .use all of the words in your literature vocabulary book, try to showcase yourself as a literary whizkid . . . I got a fake I/D in college just b/c that's how you do it when you're a snot-faced kid. We all had to go through it. It doesn't mean you're shitted on it menas WE HAVE TO PAY FUCKING BILLS. Oh yeah, but you're still riding the nuts of the financial aid office so you couldn't possibly know what it's like . . .oh yeha you have a job. Well b/c you have to work, don't you think the University is shitting on you? Or the world. You'e whack! You can't go, isn't there a curfew at your dorm or something??<BR>As fo the others, I know Bumpershoot was fucked up, trust me, I was there and DID NOT want to be. People fuck up, and I think they are allowed to. They ust have to deal with the consequence. HTis little piddly flea, I can't believe Quest is paying any attention to. Or any other muthafuckas who can't add. People don't make money from albums that go gold only sweetheart, mmmkay? I know it's difficult for y'all to understand. Just take the pacifier out of your mouth and try to listen for one minute.<BR>Flights cost about $600/person to go out there hotels roughly $100 -$200 depending on where you are . . .why am I explaining this to you??<BR>You're a dork.<BR>Tiny