Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectok, again, for the slow people.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28156&mesg_id=28185
28185, ok, again, for the slow people.
Posted by guest, Tue Nov-23-99 07:12 PM
><BR>>>As i typed previously, being a Roots <BR>>>"fan" isn't a prerequisite on this <BR>>>site, or any site. <P>>-then what's the point of being here?!?! <BR>>(that's a tough one) <P>- I answered that before, but one more time. I was invited here to read Broke's letter, i did so. In turn i also read the responses by people on this board, some in support, others against Broke's letter. I decided to convey Broke's question in a "nicer" way, and got no where. Instead i got 3 differing responses from the same person and a bunch of people jumping to his defense when there's still nothing to defend except his ignorance. Don't like it? too bad. It's nothing to do with personnal preference. It's to do with getting an answer to a question which is simple.<P><BR>> If <BR>>>you wish to ban me of <BR>>>if you wish for me to <BR>>>be censored, so be it. <BR>>>Then the administrators of this board <BR>>>will be no better than eMpTy-V, <BR>>>B.E.T, the Radio and the government. <P>>-this is not going to happen, but <BR>>see if anyone takes you seriously <BR>>in the future:) okaykarma. <P>- so far, i've posted the only serious post on the board that i can see.<P>><BR>>>If you have a problem with what <BR>>>i type, point it out. So <BR>>>far you're just trying to get <BR>>>points you can't score with the <BR>>>admins of this board. you're right <BR>>>about 1 thing, there are 2 <BR>>>sides, that's why i'm impartial. That's <BR>>>why i said i didn't support <BR>>>all of Brokes issues, and that's <BR>>>why i stated i didn't appreciate <BR>>>the way "qoolquest" responded to those <BR>>>issues. Be real or don't <BR>>>be at all. <BR>>> "You're blind baby, you're blind!" - <BR>>>Flava Flav. <P>>-look, if you know so much about <BR>>the music business, then why did <BR>>you need quest's response.<P>- Differing opinion, of course. Sorry i don't believe in the KKK theory that "It's true cause i said so". <P>..don't you already <BR>>know this stuff? <P>- Yes. But others don't, hence why Broke posed the question tobegin with, and hence why people agreed with my post.<P>and you're not <BR>>even a fan...couldn't you take this <BR>>to another site? <P>- I have already. But i want an answer from here too.<P>Answer those question <BR>>bucky... <P>- "Bucky"?<P>>I just really have a hard time <BR>>figuring out where you were coming <BR>>from...<P>- It's not hard. It's a question i'm asking, still with no answer. I asked side questions too, got 3 different answers from the same person, too. Where's the credability in that "authority"?<P>posting this, than dishing out snide <BR>>comments about EVERYTHING<P>- "EVERYTHING" like?<P>...on a site you <BR>>don't like<P>- Who said i didn't like the site?<P>...people are strange. <P>- Yes they are, they surprise me everyday. We'd be alot better off without them.<P>> peace Kyle <P><BR>