Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdon't you have better things to do with your time?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28156&mesg_id=28183
28183, don't you have better things to do with your time?
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Tue Nov-23-99 09:15 AM
<BR>>As i typed previously, being a Roots <BR>>"fan" isn't a prerequisite on this <BR>>site, or any site. <P>-then what's the point of being here?!?! (that's a tough one)<P> If <BR>>you wish to ban me of <BR>>if you wish for me to <BR>>be censored, so be it. <BR>>Then the administrators of this board <BR>>will be no better than eMpTy-V, <BR>>B.E.T, the Radio and the government. <P>-this is not going to happen, but see if anyone takes you seriously in the future:) okaykarma.<P><BR>>If you have a problem with what <BR>>i type, point it out. So <BR>>far you're just trying to get <BR>>points you can't score with the <BR>>admins of this board. you're right <BR>>about 1 thing, there are 2 <BR>>sides, that's why i'm impartial. That's <BR>>why i said i didn't support <BR>>all of Brokes issues, and that's <BR>>why i stated i didn't appreciate <BR>>the way "qoolquest" responded to those <BR>>issues. Be real or don't <BR>>be at all. <BR>> "You're blind baby, you're blind!" - <BR>>Flava Flav. <P>-look, if you know so much about the music business, then why did you need quest's response...don't you already know this stuff? and you're not even a fan...couldn't you take this to another site? Answer those question bucky...<P>I just really have a hard time figuring out where you were coming from...posting this, than dishing out snide comments about EVERYTHING...on a site you don't like...people are strange.<P><BR>peace<BR>Kyle<P><P>