Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectCome off like what?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28156&mesg_id=28182
28182, Come off like what?
Posted by guest, Fri Nov-19-99 10:17 AM
Impartial?<BR>Never once did i disrespect the roots. Never once was my personnal preference in Artists an issue. Who answered the questions this "qoolquest" couldn't? Me.<BR>Who offered people insight into the Hip Hop industry when this "qoolquest" wouldn't? me.<P>My intentions were to start shit? Let me guess, you're another psychic who hasn't managed to get the right numbers for the lottery yet, right? <P>As i typed previously, being a Roots "fan" isn't a prerequisite on this site, or any site. If you wish to ban me of if you wish for me to be censored, so be it. Then the administrators of this board will be no better than eMpTy-V, B.E.T, the Radio and the government. <P>If you have a problem with what i type, point it out. So far you're just trying to get points you can't score with the admins of this board. you're right about 1 thing, there are 2 sides, that's why i'm impartial. That's why i said i didn't support all of Brokes issues, and that's why i stated i didn't appreciate the way "qoolquest" responded to those issues. Be real or don't be at all. <P><BR>"You're blind baby, you're blind!" - Flava Flav.