Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectComing from a 20 year old
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28156&mesg_id=28164
28164, Coming from a 20 year old
Posted by guest, Thu Nov-18-99 11:16 AM
I know this subject has been bitched about a lot but I know I have the right to say this so I am going to say it. <P>I am 20 not a teenager anymore but still cant do anything different than when I was 19 and you know what I deal with it. Now I hang out a lot with my brother and his friends who are all over 21. They take me places that I usually have to sweet talk the bouncer into getting into. If I dont get in we go somewhere else the point people is we deal with it.<P>To all those people under 21 your time will come soon. Just think about it like this no one turns 21 and decides let me go to a club everyone at one point could not go somewhere they really wanted to go. Its one of those things in life. Your time will come. Now Im 20 and sometimes i could revisit 10.<P>Siena Blaze<P>"I do not pretend to be a divine man, but I do believe in divine guidance, divine power, and in the fulfillment of divine prophecy. I am not educated, nor am I an expert in any particular field...but I am sincere but I am sincere and my sincerity is my credential" Malcolm X <P>"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong . . . because sometime in your life you will be all of these." ???<P>AIM Sienablaz