Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject"HEY NEW TRACK......"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28124&mesg_id=28137
28137, "HEY NEW TRACK......"
Posted by guest, Tue Nov-23-99 03:30 PM
I just heard a new track from the Roots, i'm not sure if it is a old jawn or a new one ('cuz I heard it on my rap channel on DirectTV). It's called "Peas and Cues" anywon know what album/soundtrack this is goin be on (or from)????????<P>--------------------------------------------------<P>ELITE CRU SHYNE 4 EVA AND EVA........<P>Check Out Nahum (hopefully) and The Roots at the 9:30 club (on the date of my arrival here on Earth<BR>(b-day)December 29, 1999)<P>"me..WE" - Muhammad Ali (the greatest emcee ever)<P>"A lot of TOTS think they WISE 'cuz they LAY CHIPS" - NAHUM/JAH-EL (potato (chip) freestyle<BR>done at a Hip Hop Gala, L.A.)<P>"Forget a chicken and a pigeon...I'm looking for a dove" - NAHUM/JAH-EL<P>"DO IT NOW!!!!" - MOS DEF/BUSTA RHYMES<P>"SIMON SAYS GET THE F*** UP!!!!!" - Pharaoh Monch (probably the best statement made to<BR>the Hip Hop community......naw to the WORLD in a long time)<P>"What happened to just fallin' in love with a nigga----just 'cuz you love the nigga?!" - Eddie<BR>Griffon ("Ed-ucation" Chronic 2001)<P>"kid test the devil/to hit the next level.....Yo it's time to up lift/They think all we do is bust<BR>clips/and puff splifs/And plush whips/and clutch chips/and touch chicks" - Rakim ("Up Lift" The<BR>Master)<P>"Immobilarity"(I-Master-More-Opponents-By-Implementing-Loyalty-And-Respect-In-The-Youth)<BR>- Raekwon<P>"Keep your heart clean/And your voice will echo" - Sizzla ("True Hearts" The Royal Son of<BR>Ethiopia)