Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectword...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28011&mesg_id=28084
28084, word...
Posted by koan, Mon Dec-06-99 08:25 PM
yo... koan wasn' tryin' to start beef and ish, y'know? ...i's all love, eh?<BR>...in any case...<P>>>"and as for that jive ass shit 'bout me "preachin to the choir", I'M NOT JUDGING YOU SO<BR> DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!"<P>...i'm not sure how you took that statement... i meant, you're just asserting something i already agreed with, see? ...tha's all...<BR>...and sorry about the tone of my post... it's just... i run into that shit on such a regular basis... the sideways looks from black girls and shit... so-called "queens" harassing my girl and shit, y'know? ...it's bullshit... and i was venting... it just seems so wrong to me for people to even think of criticizing unless they know for certain there's something wrong on that whole "self-hate" level... and that's not always the case... i wouldn't even say it's the case in the majority of the time, y'know? ...but i can't speak for everyone... i was just askin', speakin' for myself, if anyone had any problem with my dating a person of another race and if so why...<BR>that was all...<BR>...all love, folks... :)<P>-koan<P>"without awareness, there is no life... only activity"