Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI am very grateful....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28011&mesg_id=28070
28070, I am very grateful....
Posted by guest, Thu Dec-02-99 12:02 PM
Savir,<P>I don't know where to start....I am very saddend at this moment from the resonse generated by this post. First of all, THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for putting it as clear and OUT there as you did...I have nothing but love for those who see, speak and live TRUTH!!!!!!!! I have realized that there are very few people on this board who holds up and respects the existence of the BLACK nation. I am absolutely pissed off that any NON_BLACK entity could have the audacity to tell me to "get over the past" or "Love has no color" lOVE has had no color until it was convienent for them (WHITES)!!!!!!!!!!!! It is almost like black people are even afraid or in denial of who we really are and what we have the potential to be. It's okay that the black family is practically non-existent!!!!!!!!!!! It's okay that over 90% of the prison population is that of black and brown faces...not to mention fathers and husbands. We are always so quick to say who are you to judge...but who in the fuck are THEY to put on a rob and call themselves a JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd setence a black man to jail for fucking life over a robbery he may have commmitted for circumstances you may not know. I am soooo revved up and actually hot and had to hold back some tears because the more I am exposed to the these people in the industry who profess to be SOOOOO for the people and turn out to be fake ass scared ass punks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE AFRAID TO QUESTION MASTER!!!!!! White people have a very solid history of destruction, disease and hate. They have disected every culture on tihs planet. Q uestioned every culture on ths planet..but still, I should'nt question them right? I can't help it that most people don't want to take REAL responsibility for the destruction of the BLACK nation....but unlike alot of people on this site...I LOVE MY CULTURE AND MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WHAT??? Somebody has to, they all hated us up until 20 years ago or so. I am so overwhelmed with feelings rigt now that I amtrying not to let them dictate what I am saying here. All these people on here SCREAMING FREE MUMIA and shit, but have they forgotten he's locked up on deathrow because he is black man who was not afraid to stand up and speak out against the oppression in this country which happens to be from the hand of pale person. Guiness made it clear that maybe I was right, this is not the place for me...and on that note....I'm out.<P>May you lost souls be blessed with TRUE knowledge of self and sight.<P>Sanifu<P><BR>"Critics and Bitters don't know<BR> Don't know where my source of light is<BR> Still leave arthurs and writers with arthritis..." -Rakim Allah, It's Been A Long Time<P>"I'm a fucking artist, Don't play me like a groupie!!! I'm talkin' about this song, you got your mind on my booty!!" - Me, Booty Shots