Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectBut Tinkkkkkkyyyyyy!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28011&mesg_id=28057
28057, But Tinkkkkkkyyyyyy!!!
Posted by guest, Wed Dec-01-99 11:42 AM
He started it!!!!! Did you see the way he responded to my post???? He cursed me out and called all types of names!!!!!!!! Once again, why am I always criticized for defending my views and speaking my mind????? I mean, this is ridiculous!!! How come he is allowed to bus off like an ignoramous???? And I respond respectfully and intelligently and I am told to "chill", come on, we all know who should be chillin' in this case. Second, like I said earlier, when you make the choice to pursue a career in entertainment, there is no more "MY BUSINESS" whether it is right or not, that is part of the price of fame. You have to expect people to question just about everything you do and how often you make a bowel movement...the truth is WE ARE A NOSEY SOCIETY!!!! This is nothing new...it just hurts me that everytime I express myself, I feel like I get jumped on which leads me to beleive maybe this isn't a place for me if responses such as those by scrath n sniff are applauded and excused....what is really going on here?<P><BR>"Critics and Bitters don't know<BR> Don't know where my source of light is<BR> Still leave arthurs and writers with arthritis..." -Rakim Allah, It's Been A Long Time<P>"I'm a fucking artist, Don't play me like a groupie!!! I'm talkin' about this song, you got your mind on my booty!!" - Me, Booty Shots