Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectNOT EVERYONE OVERSTANDS
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28011&mesg_id=28048
28048, NOT EVERYONE OVERSTANDS
Posted by guest, Tue Nov-30-99 10:54 AM
Peace pos,<P>I feel you 100 percent. A lot of people take what they have been taught all their lives for face value. Not everyone is intelligent enough to question a wicked system that has lied and caused harm since day one. We become comfortable with the lives we THINK we are happy with. Not everyone takes initiative to research or seek for themselves. This is why issues such as this piss people off. It makes us look deep within ourselves and answer and ask questions we may not want to addess. Because when you are aware or enlightened with self knowledge...you become responsible for your bretheren. WHEN WILL WE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND CLEAN UP THE MESS OUR ANCESTORS HAVE LEFT....IF NOT, YOU BETTER BELIEVE WE WILL NEVER STOP SUFFERING...WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE NOT TO SUFFER??? OUR GENERATION HAS MADE NO COLLECTIVE, AND NECESSARY MOVES TO CHANGE OUR CONDITION. I POSTED A RESPONSE TO THIS EARLIER, CHECK IT OUT.....<P>NO JUSTICE....NO PEACE<P>SANIFU<P>"Critics and Bitters don't know<BR> Don't know where my source of light is<BR> Still leave arthurs and writers with arthritis..." -Rakim Allah, It's Been A Long Time<P>"I'm a fucking artist, Don't play me like a groupie!!! I'm talkin' about this song, you got your mind on my booty!!" - Me, Booty Shots