Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectOh word??? you know mos def???
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28011&mesg_id=28042
28042, Oh word??? you know mos def???
Posted by guest, Sat Nov-27-99 06:38 PM
just wondering...<BR>I understand your frustrations on one hand sister.<BR>On another hand, if it bothers you that much, just don't go see it. On a third hand, it it continues to bother you to the point that you can't sleep and that your are swalking through your house in your PJ's looking for sheep. Don't go to okayplayer.com anymore.<BR>My grandma's light skin, her hair is stringy, do she seduce my grandfather?????????????<P>I'm a christian am I brainwashed????????<BR>The only people I know who think christianity is a white man's religion, are white people, and those who believe and accept what white people say as truth. Which are you??????????????????<BR>Are you muslim?????????? Do you practice traditional african religion???? Both of those groups sold us to the so called white christians. Do you hate them too?????????????????<P>I love everybody, even Tariq, even you, even the stringy hair babylonian.<BR>The banana speaks.