Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectLOVE IS COLORBLIND.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28011&mesg_id=28037
28037, LOVE IS COLORBLIND.
Posted by guest, Fri Nov-26-99 01:18 AM
How dare you judge love. I don't know what your beliefs are (in God, etc) but don't even try to simplify life and love into simple black and white. I feel very strongly about these two things and I promise you, there is more beauty in the world than you can imagine if you can find it in yourself to look past futile things and see everybody and everything for what they are and the potential for good that they have. Until every stringy hair white woman does something to you personally you disagree with, please show some respect. All of your little music history didn't really prove any point either because love is about more than african art form and white hegemony. Both are small things in the larger scheme of things. I hope/pray that you can wake up some day and realize that everybody, regardless of color, has something to offer and that by pre-judging other people for any reason you are only robbing yourself of an opportunity to grow and become enlightened. What more could life be about? We're all trying to figure ourselves and life out and who do we learn from best?? Each other. When you open yourself up to all people from all cultures, you'll find happiness and really learn who you are and what you believe. Stay in your shell and your the missing out, player. <P>VIS<P>"I'd rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose."---ACEYALONE