Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectnewguy, stress, shawn gee
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27949&mesg_id=27993
27993, newguy, stress, shawn gee
Posted by guest, Thu Dec-02-99 09:22 AM
Now I can stop reading in the news how Stress, Shawn and NewGuy go to New York to get information on D'Angelo. Questlove does it all.<P>Okayplayer.com, you can take off the autoreply that asks people to be patient waiting for replies because they still only have 2 full-time staff members who "travel to take the photos" to "fix the server" to "solve disputes on the board". Or something like that. Even though they have 5 sites.<P>I am not going to yell "dyck ryder" because my strict Jehovah Witness upbringing still makes me extend past the "d" section. (No I am not a Witness anymore) Just think how you would feel if you worked overtime every night and came up with new ideas for AOL that made it popular and right in your face someone gave Steve Case all the credit and called him the mastermind?<P>Am I an okaystaff dick rider? Maybe just a sympathizer. I work on a site with no where near as much traffic, without its own server, that doesn't add new stuff everyday, and no interactive parts except a feedback form, so I don't have to deal with too many people. <P>We have five times the amount of staff okayplayer.com does. We have more than two people in our writing department! <P>Kudos to my fellow brains who are often overlooked, but hopefully not denied credit for the work they are doing. <P>Peace, Malik <P>was here when it first started. When this board came up and the only posts were by Erich and people who tested the board out. Memory Lane.