Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectknew this one was coming......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27949&mesg_id=27974
27974, knew this one was coming......
Posted by qoolquest, Thu Dec-02-99 03:21 AM
<BR>>I'm stunned ... <BR>>I've got very mixed feelings about this. <P>>So how can y'all congratulate him on <BR>>this ? >Unless of course ?uest has some tricks <BR>>up his sleeve ... some spontaneous <BR>>speech or a Grassroots Movement t-shirt <BR>>? <P><BR>well krew,<BR>i too had thoughts about this. but in the end. this night is about will. trust me, in the light of the nafta like situation going on in seattle (seems like i ain't the only one they trippin on.....lol), to the day of doom on dec. 2nd (mumia) there were thoughts i had on "doing something". but again. this night isn't about me. my mentor and muse dream hampton was on some "you need to braid your hair that night so that niggas can't see you....."<BR>i dunno. i'm exited to be working with will, jeff, savion glover, fatima (world reknown choeographer), and those babes from the "pretty fly for a white guy video"......and most importantly, a chance to work with my idol quincy jones (he's directing the big band.......and yes we are doin that time travel thing). <BR>so either way you look at it......everything done in life has some pros and cons krew....i'm sure the jeans you have on were stiched by some kid for .04 cents an hour, or perhaps the lights in your room were made by the same company that denied that they were doing business with south africa......trust me. just because i'm in the white house don't mean that i don't know what time it is<P><P><BR>"....start your own company??!? your parents don't have enough money to buy you a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"