Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAll I wanna know....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27949&mesg_id=27972
27972, All I wanna know....
Posted by Dove, Wed Dec-01-99 10:11 PM
Will there be any time travel involved? <BR>If so, will any of the old prez's like Roosevelt or Madison be poppin some Dom P at the stroke of 12? Also, will part of the show be in black & white?<BR>I dunno, but since Will has all that money, just thought he could hook it up like his video....<BR>Anyway, I know you'll represent for your Okayfam -Bill & Hillary oughtta be shakin that azz with presidential dignity huh?<BR>Do your thang!<BR>Dove<P>Support Bacteria - It's the only culture some people have!<P>"If you can't be good, at least be good at it!" Some Smart Muthafucka<P>"Kids are great Apu! You can teach them to hate the things you hate, and they practically raise themselves - what with the internet and all!" ~Homer Simpson<P>"Our deepest fear is not that we are indadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.<BR>We are born to make manifest the Glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone - and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.<BR>As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." ~Nelson Mandela~