Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI confess....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27901&mesg_id=27929
27929, I confess....
Posted by RamXL, Sat Dec-11-99 07:33 PM
Alright there are prolly a handful outta all their joints....<P>- "What You Want" (no no no)<P>- "You Aint Fly" (only track on DYWM i really cant <BR>stand)<P>- "The Spark" (i love me some malik b, but that shit he does at the end annoys the shit outta me, and damn the joints that the Roots did with D always came out so hot ex. Hypnotic, and the notic, but the Spark was really a huge dissapointment)<P>- "Episodes" (too long and monotnous)<P>- "Dont See Us" (this is a track that really isnt bad, but it shouldnt of been on TFA or the Live album( imagine if The Lesson and then Nuthin New was after 100% dundee rmx instead of dont see us, i mean thats a track that you need mal and dice on to break the monotony, tyriq is the man, but that song is too long for one person to pull off.......damn the Lesson and Nuthin instead of Dont See Us, and disc one would be legendary....still damn good though sheeeiiitttt....lol)<P>- "100% Dundee.....(damn the rmx is the absolute effin shit, i wish that version was on TFA, oh well......)<P><P><BR>Thats really about it, for about 10 years of recording.......damn.........and i was bein critical too......<BR>One Love<BR>RamXL<BR>(b-boy advocate)<P><BR>"inside myself/self alarm is soundin/sayin we need to be better brown men/ its hard to do that!" Pos<P>"guess who bringin the get-busy back/ women say the sound of my voice/an aphrodisiac/ okayplayer.com where you can hit me at" Tyriq<P>