Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWhat??
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27901&mesg_id=27910
27910, What??
Posted by AminaLovely, Sat Dec-11-99 12:34 PM
>there are a few I never really <BR>>got. For example, Silent Treatment - <BR>>ask most people, and it's one <BR>>the best songs on DYWM?! But <BR>>along with You Ain't Fly, it <BR>>was one of the two songs <BR>>on that album I never gave <BR>>much time to.<P>What??? This deserves a moment of silence...<P> Same thing with <BR>>No Alibi on Illadelph <P>i love no alibi..that song makes me teary for somereason, the keys or whatever are so sad. i respect your opinions, but i mean, to diss silent treatment? thats just odd.<P>><BR>>"...one finger is in the air/ and <BR>>one is in the chamber/ y'all <BR>>ask me what the fuck i'm <BR>>doing/ i'm releasing anger..." - <BR>>Andre, OutKast, 1994 <P><BR>" I had AQUEEN named AMINA, height 5'7'', caramel complected, body like heaven..."<P>"Amina, Yar Bakwa ta san rana," translated:<BR>"Amina, daughter of Nikatau, a woman as capable as a man."<P>Amina k.c.m.k.c<BR>Aqueen--> AOL/AIM