Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectbad roots songs
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27901&mesg_id=27901
27901, bad roots songs
Posted by P_, Fri Dec-10-99 01:20 PM
(before i even start this post let me assure you that i've been here since june because i do like the roots, and i'm not hating. the roots represent every trip, and when tribe retired, they officially bacame one of my 3 favorite groups(next to outkast and the lox))<P>okay, weve been here and seen the favorite verse, favorite song, favorite beat, favorite video, and so on, but we all know that we dont love EVERY roots song out. lets build on the wack ones(now before you even start on "there is no wack roots song", lets all remember that this is the same site that has members that come to cyber-blows over what they think should/shouldn't be legally considered wack).<P>as for my favorite wack/not that good roots tracks:<BR>1)every proceed other than parts 2 3<P>2)i remain calm<P>3)it just dont stop<P>4)Clon.....just kidding<P>5)the TFA secret track<P>6)the next movement<P>other than that, i got they back.<BR>peace.<P>Y2P!<P>"I'm like the cast of belly, i dont know how to act..." -Method Man<BR>