Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject"Everybody knows..."
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27863&mesg_id=27879
27879, "Everybody knows..."
Posted by Improv, Sat Jan-01-00 05:34 AM
Just watched it last night (good looking out mom cuz I though you forgot to change the channel). FINALLY GOT TO SEE THAT DAMN 'WHAT YOU WANT" VIDEO!!! BET EAT A DI...anyway, damnit they could have spoken w/ Scratch. Okokokokokokok...I was shocked with Tig mention Okayplayer in his rhyme that was kinda tight...Is it me or does Tariq not like doing interviews? Anyway it's a decent show.<P>Uno<BR>Improv!?<P>Co-Worker: Yo, I didn't know Erykah got down like that!<BR>Me: Huh?<BR>CW: you heard that song Rimshot, right<BR>Me: yeah<BR>CW: well i was talking with this girl and she said that rimshot had something to do with anal sex...<BR>Me: (laughing hysterically)<BR>CW: I mean, cmon dawg...<BR>Me: (still laughing)<BR>CW: (singing) "I need a rimshot...yeah...a rimshot"<BR>Me: (tears streaming) nah...nah...nah...a rimshot is when you hit the drumstick on the rim of the snare drum (showing him). It has NOTHING to do with anal sex, man<BR>CW: oh! Oh ok. I'm just saying, if she gets down like dat she gets down like dat...<BR>Me: (starts laughing again as my supervisor comes in telling me to be quiet...)