Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAwww dayum!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27838&mesg_id=27862
27862, Awww dayum!
Posted by Asialove, Fri Jan-21-00 12:31 PM
My whole image of Soul Train and the don is tainted. I can't believe that ish. I knew about the lipsynching (Sp??)thing. Oh well at least you got the Q... ahahhaha.. damn I wonder if they have extras just in case that happens. Now I wanna watch it so I can see the confused looks. Haha they never know what it is anyway, folks be taking a year trying to spell Puff Daddy and ish. Damn, I havent watched Soul Train in sooo long. I dont even think we get it out here anymore. aw well. Im sorry to hear that your experience was so shitty. I know y'all had fun though. I heard all about the crack head LMAO at Rosco's from my husband.... lol SHUDDUP!! When is it airing? I may have missed that in the other replies...<BR>oversoul.<BR>Nikki <P>Honorary Knownots crew member<BR>"Ridin on the train wit no dough SUCKS!" Phifediddog<BR>"To all the girls do what you gotta do, but it ain't WHAT you do, it's HOW you do." Bahamadia<BR>"The principles of true hip hop have been forsaken, it's all contractual and about money makin. Pretend to be cats don't seem to know their limitations, exact replications and false representation. You wanna be a man then stand your own. To emcee requires skill i demand some shown" WHAT?! haha ~BT<BR>"Take heed when its your turn to bring new life MAKE SURE IT'S THE WOMAN YOU GON' MAKE YOUR WIFE" Xhibit