Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectSo now what.......???
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27838&mesg_id=27851
27851, So now what.......???
Posted by Apostle, Sun Jan-16-00 08:03 PM
The taping was Soul Train taping was the funniet ish i've seen this year. I was so excited to drop it like it was hot woth Juvenile and Lil' Weezee from cash money. None the less the ROOTS rocked that ish yo. I had a ball with Nickelz and Kamal observing the dancers......WOW. OKat now what are they suposed to do if the Soul Train Sramble Board answer is....Quinct Jones or Queen Latifah, or Cisqo??? Oh well, I think I caught pnemonia from chilling tin the studio too long(mad cold).<BR>Jill came with it, i was so happy to see her again and finally meet Jag. Hey, Roscoes was off the hook though. Nick had to take a lesson in eating his chicken and waffles and passed with flying colors.<P><BR>"Oh shit, her nails are emaculate" qoolquest<P><P>W.O.P.-WHAT!!!!!!!!!!????!?!?!?<P><P><P><P><BR>"I'm cooler than a blizzard...nigga what???" Black Thought<P><P><P><P><BR>"I promise that I will not answer the phone when it rings love, while we do our thing love" Q-Tip<BR>