Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDon is looking for you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27838&mesg_id=27846
27846, Don is looking for you
Posted by gravity508, Sun Jan-16-00 09:02 AM
Now, his anal butt, knows that you stole the "Q", ..but damn, he looks that bad now..i mean he wasnt all that fly...but Im sorry that ...your trip went that way....but hey you got to see lil wayne's $20,000 smile..(LOL)..damn, that should have depressed ya more...any ol way<BR>...at least you have a piece of the SOUL.....even though the train ....dont have none...<P>peace....sorry.....<P>grav<P>Me: Im funny looking<BR>Him: how? <BR>Him: What? Pegleg?<BR>Me: No!!!!<BR>Him: So how then?<BR>Him: What are you bowlegged with one toe?<BR>Me: NO!!!!!!HELL NO!!!!!!1<BR>Me: Ummmm... I Have Pink eyebrows<BR>Him: Pink eybrows, huh??<BR>Me: Yeah<BR>Him: thats....pretty cool actually..kinda I dont know...its Urban exotic dopeness....<P>"Im not a special person. Im just a regular person who does special things"-Sarah Vaughn<P>Me:I really didnt need that parttime job<BR>Him: oh, cause your going to work for me at night, right?<BR>Me: Ummm..do u have benefits?<BR>Him: All my hoes have all of their teeth. That's benefits<P>