Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectthe train
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27838&mesg_id=27844
27844, the train
Posted by keroline, Sun Jan-16-00 08:10 AM
first i would like to say thanks (quest, keith, etc.) for letting me experience such a cool thing as the soul train, watched it every saturday morning/afternoon as a child after the cartoons.<P>don c. was intimidating, someone that i could NEVER say hi to cuz of his status, i didnt want him yellin at me. "wait whats that song, that ERYKAH song?" "you what??? you got me?" <BR>quest saying "death on a tree" is perfect.lol<P>the dancers, well um....some were dope, but there was this chick, with some nice padds, or something in her buttocks. jaguar analyzed it to a tee, its something u just cant explain, jag, would be the ONLLLY one to describe such butt..LOL<P><BR>yes place was small and cold. there was soo much time spent on the bling bling, i thought they were used to lipsyncin. a lot of those cash money crew were my HEIGHT(manny, lil weeze, turk,)!!!! and when they left, i swear, there was like 7 vans full of them. it was like a lil army transporting. women/dancers went NUTs over them. i heard so many whispers, "ooooh uhhh jueve, weeze, #'s oh my goodness,) and yes that jewelrey was on in full effect. it was blinding me while they walked by.(sammy was sooooooooo cute!)LADIES, shemar moore? NO NO NO NO NO...the mans clothes, ummm....NO NO NO NO..it was pure madness, who dresses him?<P>Jill, jag, i saw the TV while u guys were on, yall looked very dope, for real. i cant wait till it airs. i didnt see any mistakes or glitches, it looked dope.<P><P><BR>FOOD FOR THOUGHT<BR>now quest, how the HELL are they gonna unscramble "quincey" or "TQ" LOL<BR>and next time i wont get so many donuts.<P><P><P><P><P>"HI, im the HERB of the year!..."-b.t.<P>"lamus maximus!!!"-me<P>"now why can't i get a jawn like that?"-Apostle (speaking of dwine's experience)<P>"ill email ya"-will.i.am<P>