Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectU didn't read what I wrote.......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27806&mesg_id=27823
27823, U didn't read what I wrote.......
Posted by Nesta, Tue Jan-04-00 12:29 AM
Sign of the Times is one of my all time favorite albums of all times and my favorite Prince album (well tied with Parade). If you read what I wrote carefully, you would see , I was referring to the nature of this conversation and how it reminded me of Prince fans complaining about how everything sounded monotonous while they berated certain tracks that were done pretty much the same way as other tracks that they claimed were unbelievable and trust me they were not making the distinctions that you made between Kirky J presets and Prince's drum programming on cuts like Dorothy Parker.<P>That was what I said. I wasn't trying to compare Prince vs. Kirky J. I threw that little piece in as an aside. I'd prefer that this conversation get back to the drumming on VooDoo. I know ther are plenty of other players that heard VooDoo and I'd like them to way in on this issue.<P>"Only when lions have historians will hunters cease to he heroes." - African Proverb