Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthey you get off my funk....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27806&mesg_id=27816
27816, hey you get off my funk....
Posted by qoolquest, Sat Jan-01-00 12:37 AM
first of all, in this day and age of swiss cheese, who are you comparing me to? i mean if i wasn't so vocal, you wouldn't know that my shit was me playing. you would asume that it was a machine.<P>eff it. maybe i had one to many sours tonight (new years) but i never brag on my shit. but when it comes to "voodoo". i'm sorry. i will turn into a monster. can you listen to "player, player" and not sit still? i mean money please. my shit is funky like mildew drawers. my style varies on "voodoo". it's just a coincidence that all my rim shot funk shits got choosen. i did deep snare. no snare. rock shits. i did it all. but these are the songs d choose.<P>but as for me. sorry but i will always keep my shit funky and disiplined. i hate show off ass drummers cause they selfish and always tryin to show their skills. eff that, my bank account stays full because, i keep my shit funky, and in the pocket. this ain't "tom sawyer".....<P><P><P><P><P>"....start your own company??!? your parents don't have enough money to buy you a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"