Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDEVISTATED
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27793&mesg_id=27796
27796, DEVISTATED
Posted by guest, Sat Jan-15-00 11:49 PM
i heard from some friends last week the same thing but when i look at it, i see the nakedness as vulnerability and opennes being expressed to his woman. i don't believe that it is felatio cuz when he downcasts his eyes it's not as if he is looking at someone. also, you would have to see her even if she had the smallest head and the slickest straitest hair in the world, the motion of her bobbing up and down on the nob would be caught. let us not 4get a) the framing of the scene b)what d has in sex appeal and talent he is sorely missing in height. i'm 4 ft 11 and i couldn't give him head withoug someone seeing my head. c)rumors are just that, the video lends itself to rumors. remember tisha campbell having aids and she had to come on bet and set the record strait. remember special ed missing a hand? <P>i heard a rumor that d'angelo was bisexual and once showed up to a party with both a man and woman on his arm and made a display of making out with them both. i chose not to believe it because it creeped me out just like i choose not to believe this one for the same reason.