Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectstop fucking playing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27744&mesg_id=27787
27787, stop fucking playing
Posted by guest, Thu Jan-20-00 07:30 PM
This is not addressed to Jimbo.<P>This is addressed to everyone who even thinks I am Jimbo: STOP FUCKIN' PLAYING. I haven't had time to make posts I want to make (happy birthday, Ahmir), much less make fake posts as a "Jimbo". <P>Oh yeah, I made a post to Freestyle yesterday, saying "sorry that the board was down for 8 hours, I didn't know cause I haven't had time to be on the boards" <P>So, kill that "it must be one of the staff" shit. <BR>I hate it when okayartists only respond to negative posts, so I'm damn sure not going to start one and yell "common please answer".<P>My word is bond on that. <P>Oh, btw, we know the boards are slow as eff. We're reconfiguring the server over the weekend, so they'll speed up for you. (We're doing it over the weekend in case we make a mistake...not as many visitors on the weekend.)<P>angieee ('stress) (sorry, I just hate being accused of shit I didn't do, even if it's not something very serious.)<BR>