Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectCOMMON IS THE DEVIL!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27744&mesg_id=27776
27776, COMMON IS THE DEVIL!!!!
Posted by guest, Thu Jan-20-00 06:31 AM
Of all the negitive common posts I read on this site, this takes the cake.<P>Frist off, "Like Water for Chocolate" was the title of a foriegn film where the main charicter put so much emotion and feeling into her cooking that whoever tasted her food automatically felt the same emotion.<BR>By naming his album like water for chocolate common is saying that he hopes you feel the same emotions listening to his music that he felt while he was making it. (makes sense don't it???)<P>Second: HOW on god's green earth can a picture displaying a white and black only drinking fountains be offening to YOU?!??<BR>I'm sorry if the history of your people makes you uncomfortable but it is history, forget it and your doomed to repeat it.<P>Third: Hip-Hop does NOT need you to survive, it started without middle class suburbia and it doesn't need the approval of the almighty Jimbo to live.<P>go spend your 13 beans on Celine Dion and leave hip hop alone<BR> ***************************************<BR>Spectrum - Call me Black Lily, 'cause I'm all about the ladies<P>"Hmmm, you think that those are thoughts you are thinking??? Interesting..."-TANK<P>"if you pursue things you think about and dreams that you got… it might not come right away, but it’s gonna come if you do it."-COMMON