Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecta simple comment...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27744&mesg_id=27763
27763, a simple comment...
Posted by guest, Thu Jan-20-00 08:27 PM
<BR> Mpozi,<BR> Please keep in mind that some people are not as conscious as you. It is obvious that you are a thinking man. Keep in mind that jimbo has just as much of a right to speak openly as anyone else here does. A man ought use his tongue to convert thoughts to verbals. I am not playing middle ground as you say. I knew that jimbo would get lambasted for his comments and thought I could offer him a few suggestions. I guess the human in me took over.<BR> I will say that his comments were a bit vain and that is to be expected from a young man. When you feel strongly about something, do you not express it? Did not Common express himself by the cover of the album? The Most has given to us freely this need for expression. We need brothers like yourself to aid in teaching others the importance of self expression. In doing so, you may just earn the right to rebuke another man for his off-the-wall comments.<P>"Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own." -chinese proverb<P>