Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectFOR REAL???
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27744&mesg_id=27759
27759, FOR REAL???
Posted by keroline, Wed Jan-19-00 08:30 PM
However, I <BR>>draw the line when I see/hear <BR>>anti-white propaganda. How or why would <BR>>any hip-hop artist want to insult <BR>>the demographic which keeps them in <BR>>bizness anyway? That of course being <BR>>young white males. <P>oooooooh ok? so whites only keep hiphop artists in bizness? hmm, last i checked, i could have sworn seeing blacks, asians, and hispanics buying hiphop albums...<P><BR>I love people <BR>>and I love Common, and I <BR>>wonder if my $13 would be <BR>>better spent elsewhere come March 28th. <P>do what u feel, but if u want to sleep on a much anticipated album from a wonderful mc, go ahead.<P><BR>whoah jimbo, i think u got some stuff seriously twisted! i know im lookin forward to commons album!! and im asian!!!<P><P><BR>"HI, im the HERB of the year!..."-b.t.<P>"lamus maximus!!!"-me<P>"now why can't i get a jawn like that?"-Apostle (speaking of dwine's experience)<P>"ill email ya"-will.i.am<P>