Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectoh really?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27744&mesg_id=27753
27753, oh really?
Posted by Mindstorm, Wed Jan-19-00 08:54 PM
exactly which part of the fifth's statement was idiotic. last i checked, hip hop started in the urban jungles of the east coast, and last i checked, a huge % of suburban white kids were tryin to be down. this isn't to say that all white people who listen to hip hop are just trying to be down, it's merely a reality check to you that in no way would hip hop die without the support it receives from white youth. hip hop was here before you, and will live long after white youth decides it's not cool anymore. as far as you saving your measly $14...keep it. if it's that serious, i'll buy 2. just know that you,being the hip hop lover that you are, will be sleeping on quite possibly the best, most anticipated album of the new year. you'll regret it. <P>peace<P>"nothin ya'll spittin'is interesting, you're not Black Thought or the next best thing"<P>"hip hop is a way of life, it's a mindstate, a spirit, a force that is brought about even if you don't rhyme"<BR>-Busta Rhymes<BR>