Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdear jimbo-
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27744&mesg_id=27748
27748, dear jimbo-
Posted by Mpozi, Wed Jan-19-00 05:20 PM
as i is who is who i is in my position and history with the group, i've tried to refrain from becoming involved with some of the more petty spats that occur in the posts... bu i done bout had enough... kick me off of okayplayer remove all my photos from my section... i'll burn all ten years of negatives, remove my photos from every single album and single ever, shave my dreads and change my name just so i can say this to you jimbo-<P>you are a fucking idiot...<P>i feel much better... post away in anger with your juvenile asinine self... please... your absolute lack of integrity, common sense, and ability to recognise the taste of your own goddamn foot in your mouth has finally realeased any restraints that have been put on my mouth and mind since 1980 (your birth year?) when ronald reagen was elected and white people regained the right to decide when where and what black people can do with their minds bodies and souls...<P>please understand that because you are so interested in the ives of young black men and by extension black people you can suddenly dictate how we feel, what we remember and how we interpret it in our current lives...<P>i personally exorcise you... <P>i hope you and every other person who agrees with you boycotts the album... and if you do buy it may some raiders of the lost ark type shit burn a massive C in the palm of your hand...<P>respectfully yours,<P>a black man who was not put here for your viewing/listening pleasure...<P>Mpozi Mshale Tolbert