Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectSOMETHING IN COMMON...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27715&mesg_id=27722
27722, SOMETHING IN COMMON...
Posted by guest, Thu Jan-20-00 03:01 PM
SEE, I KNEW THAT I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT REMEMBER READING THAT! I KNEW THAT THERE WAS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT READ THAT ALSO. I'M NOT TRYIN' TO PUT ON ON FRONT STREET, COMMON. I'M JUST TRYIN' TO GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT. I'M NOT JUST RUNNIN' OFF AT THE MOUTH ABOUT IT, I'M TRYIN' COME TO THE SOURCE! <P>"doin' this rap not to get noticed/...you can quote this/travelin' wit' my friends.../provin' we the dopest/...is better than/...my name../lite up in bright lights/or, wearin' a tuxedo at the grammys and fight nights" -psc<P>"its so funny how most emcees be babbling on.../about the battle, but, never stepped foot in babylon" -orion south<P>" i can't see no one f***in' wit' me like aids tainted cock/with no emotions/intelligence force slide like spock/blaming your parents for being born into a world where i'm.../sole controlla/where the wack don't last past two days.../that's why my nicknames eboula" -basik <P>"i drove f***in' wagon that you jumped on.../and got you pumped on.../the underground sound/now it thumps on" -the grouch