Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectwhat a discussion
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27672&mesg_id=27704
27704, what a discussion
Posted by guest, Mon Jan-17-00 01:36 PM
Man, Quez, I think you're just arguing to argue and it's weird cuz everyone is arguong on there own term. Most of the people in the world aren't christians, and therefore don't believe jesus the savior. So are all these people's beliefs demonic? Is that what religion says? anyone who doesn't believe your religion is evil. I agree with you when you said (or someone else might have said) that church profitted by telling us we are sinners. Brother, it's all fact, so I agree with common. And you know what, words are the maniseftation of thoughts and thoughts represent who a person is. Therefore if someone says some ignorant comments, then that's a good sign that the person is ignorant himself. Either that or a hypocrite or a liar for not meaning/believing in his own words. On the same tip, don't call people or their opinions ignorant. Not to say you are, but what if you are the ignorant one? I could be saying a bunch of garbage right now, but you can't call me ignorant becase you don't know me and I could be right, who knows?<P>As for Com, man the brother is right and even if he's not, he believes in what he says so it's kosher.<P>Love Health and Wisdom<BR>Sohrab<BR>Basement Crew