Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectYou know what
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27672&mesg_id=27689
27689, You know what
Posted by fire, Fri Jan-14-00 09:10 AM
I've reread Common's words and I have come to the conclusion that.....he is THE Anti-Christ. That's right he's the devil's spawn and we're all being hoodwinked into thinking that he's holy when actually he's leading us into the fiery pits of HELL! That's right you, I and every Okayplayer are DOOMED So get your fire-retardant footed pajamas ready cause we're going to Hades for a permanent vacation! Can't wait to see the River Styx! <P>Tell your "objective" uncle that the practice of religion and belief are two different things. We have been trained to believe that the doctrine of the church is the way to live and one must practice religion, religiously in order to be "holy" But practicing religion is going to make any human "question" what they are told. When in actuality the way to new life is through the word of God. And living in the way HE (God only, not the "church") wants us to. So you have to make a personal choice to believe what people tell you or what you read. I don't think Common is questioning God, I think he's questioning certain organizations.<P>"You took my hearbeat from me, should have just stabbed it for me" - Kelis<P>"You want my love and you can't deny, you know it's true but you try to hide" - Earth, Wind & Me<BR>(do you think Maurice was stalking this woman?)<P>"I love black people, but I hate niggas" - Chris Rock<P>"Mommy, what's a nigger" - Some little white kid