Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectHere she comes to save the day!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27672&mesg_id=27679
27679, Here she comes to save the day!
Posted by fire, Thu Jan-13-00 08:42 AM
Let me intervene please!<BR>Quez - Anything, you post, I mean anything you post, is open for discussion. You can't "police" people's thoughts. Get your panties out the bundle. Okay? No one is trying to hurt "your" feelings or Insult your uncle. You can't take none of this shit personal around these parts. This in its purest form is: entertainment.<P>Guinness - You know some of us are more sensitive than others, so you gotta use a different approach when responding to "sensitive" skin folks. Mkay? (No, I'm not telling you what to do, just suggesting)<P>Quez, baby, sweetie, I'm a minister's child. I love my father more than anything, but, but, but, he wasn't Jesus, thus, he wasn't perfect. He said alot of things to me, in essence that were totally biased and based upon HIS opinion of what Christianity to be. He went to Columbia University School of Divinity, but that doesn't mean that he didn't enforce HIS opinions and beliefs on me. Someone being educated doesn't make everything they say a fact. A fact is a hypothesis tested and shown true. Basically, everything we say, Common says, and your uncle says, that isn't scientifically proven, is an opinion. O-P-I-N-I-O-N!!!!! And as we know, opinions are like assholes, everybody got one!! So chill out and roll with the punches.<P>"I'm not only the Unclefucker Club President, I'm also a client" - #1 Unclefucker<P>"I am not a criminal" - Richard Nixon<P>" I did not kill Tupac, I don't know who did" - Suge Knight<P>"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - Bill Clinton<P>"I do not own, nor did I possess a gun that night" - Puff Mommy<P>"I am not a racist" - John Rocker<P>"I love black people" - Jesse Helms<P>