Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWhats not to love?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27611&mesg_id=27645
27645, Whats not to love?
Posted by guest, Mon Jan-31-00 01:18 PM
I have been reading what some of ya'll have been writing and I cannot believe some people you all know are tryin to sleep on this. Anyone with half a mind would know Voodoo is one of the best R&B cds that has been released in a long time. Voodoo has a refreshing sound that isnt like all the other crap you hear on the radio. Besides I assumed people would have known it was not going to sound like Brown Sugar simply by how long it took him to release this one. I am by no means dispointed by Voodoo. I dont think it all sounds the same. The only thing I would have like to have...is a variety of his vocal talents. With songs like Send it on, One Mo Gin, and How does it feel, who needs this other so called R&B out now. I agree with one of the posts I read today, when youre used hearing crap you start to like crap. Fortunately I have stayed true to my taste in music....I just hope people give this cd a chance...listening to it once is just not enough. And my advise to that chick that pick up the cd and put it right back do. GO BACK AND GET IT!!!! Its worth it.